Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy birthday from TwilightMundi


My dearest Kimpy,

I cannot express how happy I am to call you a friend. It was so wonderful to meet in person in January; I so hope we can do it again. 

You have taught me so much, not the least of which is how good parkas look in scrubs. ;) I am honored to have you in my life. I wish you all the best for this year and all those to come.

In honor of your birthday, I've put together a few things for you. As you know, I can't write anything without a committee and Papal approval, so I threw together a few other things for you.

First, some word pr0n (in no particular order):

disingenuous juxtaposition incongruous

gravitas insidious kerfuffle

persnickety serendipity mellifluous

discombobulated inclement mercurial

And, some visual pr0n. (I would include a picture of my bewbs, but you've already seen those.) Knowing your love of the parka, I did a little image searching today (and I'm SCARRED, I tell you, SCARRED!!!), to find some pretty pics for you. They may be pics you've already seen, but ignore that, since I'm the one giving them to you. :)









And last, but not least a little docking for your slashy pleasure:


I also have to include one last link. You probably know about this site, but as soon as I saw it and read the content, I thought, "This is Kimpy's kind of site." All kinds of technical words there for you to love, bb. :) Here you go: Intact Gallery http://www.circumstitions.com/Restric/Gallery1.html

Have a wonderful birthday, sweetie. I love you and I miss you and I wish I could carry you around in my cleavage for realz.

TM

1 comment:

  1. TM, I'm still a snot sobby mess. The word pr0n made me squee out loud, and the parkas? OH, THE PARKAS!! *kimps is in her happy place*

    I have the utmost appreciation for your bravery in finding images for me, even though you've been permanently scarred. The docking made me giggle uncontrollably.

    *whispers to TM* What kind of writer would I be if I didn't already know about circumstitions, bb? OF COURSE I've been there. *giggles and bounces*

    Now, I'm going to cuddle into your lovelies and have myself a good old cry. Not helping the headache one bit, but IDC right now. I love you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete