Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy birthday from Bittenbee

Dear Kimps,

It's been years, and crazy to think that we've known each other for this long and I still haven't given you real hugs! From every review you've given me to every moment you spend on betaing my crap is treasured <3 I look back and giggle at how I urged you to first write for a contest, and you ended up being *my* "FF fairy godmother." You looked to me for some guidance back then, and now I cling to you for yours.  It's funny, but it also reminds me of how lovely our friendship is. We're silly yet serious, and we do things for each other. You're not only a wonderful friend, Kim, but one of the best women I've come to know in this community.

Happy Birthday!

~bee

1 comment:

  1. Bee, I have big, drippy tears in my eyes from your sweet, sweet words! I do remember fangirling all over your ass, and your kind encouragement for me to branch out on my own. You've been nothing but kind and supportive, and I love your Edward something fierce. I'm glad to call you my friend. <3

    ReplyDelete